Stacking the Shelves Saturday #2


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which book bloggers recount their recent book hauls. 


I got some more great Kindle deals on Amazon this week!  





I stumbled upon this find by accident, I was looking for the other Stray novel (not realizing it hasn't been published yet). This looks like such an interesting read, and it was free! Can't wait to read! 


I saw this one on another blogger's entry for Stacking the Shelves, and was intrigued enough to snag my own copy for 99 cents on Amazon. Yay! STS is so very awesome (and dangerous) for this very reason! 


It's really weird that I haven't already read this book. It's been in my to-be-purchased list for a long time. I love fairy tales, and I love robots, so this should be a no-brainer. So when I saw the ebook version was only 2.99 on Amazon, I had to get a copy. 

One more! I really enjoyed the first book in the Cahill Witch Chronicles, so I'm looking forward to reading this. I prefer reading print copies of books (I know, this makes me sound old-fashioned!!!), so I indulged and bought the paperback version. 



What gems have you guys found this week?


Comments

  1. I just HAD to own copies of The Lunar Chronicles too. LOVE that series!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first book is amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I finally caved and bought Cinder over a moth ago but still haven't read it, oops. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a book by Andrea K Host somewhere on my list too. Hmmm. Must get round to it. I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I actually made the same mistake with Sway and was all excited. This one does sound just as good so I might go back and buy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, The Revised Life by Ellie Sweet looks like a great book. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover for Star Cursed! Although I haven't read the first book... :p

    I have Stray as well! I think. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read Born Wicked, it's great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts